This quick and easy smoothie bowl is a great breakfast or treat for summer. With only four ingredients for the smoothie and unlimited topping options, you can re-create this to match your taste buds.
Strawberry Banana PB Smoothie Bowl
- 1-2 Frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut butter or peanut butter powder
- 3/4 cups Nut milk*
- optional add ins: vanilla protein powder hemp seeds, chia seeds, etc.
- Raspberries for topping
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Top with berries, peanut butter, etc.
- *Add or subtract milk amount depending on thickness preference